Sunday 17 October 2010

Short form Buffalo Trader bullish reverse report 10012010

Currently, this will be the new format, shows only basic U.S. stock index dynamics, the bullish reversals in ETFs and bullish reversals in inventory.I will regularly comment on major issues at critical times, but in the meantime, I'm trying to build the algorithm required to download ringtones from almost 1300 stocks that I have built models to use NeuroShell day Trader Professional, this is what I am going to leave you. Most people who have commented on (and I have fortunately got lots of comments with great appreciation to readers) want to see the reversals and not necessarily trade signals I generate. That makes life easier for me, but at some point I will discuss methods to build your own models. Now I present data with little comment . I always responds to readers comments. This blog will continuously be developed that time I have, and the technique I use is developed. Thank you for your patience during this transition.

10/01/2010:

$ INDU, $ SPX $ COMPQ $ RUT

Monthly momentum Pos Pos Pos Pos

Weekly momentum Pos Pos Pos Pos

Daily momentum Neg Neg Neg Pos

N means neutral, Neg is negative, POS means positive (OS) is oversold and (OB) means overbought.Value price estimate (it is not a guarantee, there is only one cash flow based estimate) can all be solved as a multiplier of the price; Several higher than a stock is undervalued, use this model and a number of less than one means the stock is overvalued.

Index and ETF I shares bullish reversal (Note: to look up quotes for Dow index (starting with DJ or DW, add a dollar sign.No dollar sign is required for ETFs begins with other letters.)Today's list contains only the ETFs with 50-day moving average of the daily volume of more than 100,000 shares:

The inventory listed below are ranked by pattern bullish reversal is based on a global indicator for speed.Each stock of sector specified with the cheapest on the near-free-kassaflödet value and price at the top, and more expensive stocks based on further down each sector list (they appear in alphabetical order):

Layer that is almost gone the Neural net screens but missed: none

Note: the cracks in the recent rally began to show again yesterday when volume increases, which salespeople pressed forward; There were very few bullish reversals, and in a single instrument which made the inventory list was a closed end Kommunobligation-Bond Fund; Shorts in the very short-term sheet and short ETFs and fear trade is, of course, living with the closed end.

Patience needed again when we move to this weekend and next week, if your return in greater numbers, there should be many of them are going forward I will comment on EURUSD weekend; I will be away for a funeral for part of the time, but I will do my best to get education about time symmetry and symmetry of the price in the blog.

Take care of you

DBB


View the original article here

No comments:

Post a Comment